montana high school football covered in The Blitz – My Blog
Editor’s notice: The Blitz is up to date as quickly as we obtain recreation outcomes.
• Bozeman 39, Butte 15: The Hawks broke away within the second half to outscore the Bulldogs 240 for an enormous win on the street. Bo Demarais bought the Bulldogs going with a 78yard bomb to Karson Pumnea, and hit Hudson Luedtke for a sixyard TD within the second quarter. The Hawks bought a pair of oneyard landing runs from Austin Baller and the sport was tied 1515 at halftime. However the Hawks offense bought rolling late. Brady Casagrande scored on a threeyard run within the third quarter, and Kellen Harrison threw landing passes of 34 and 44 yards to Rocky Lencioni and Cordell Holzer within the fourth quarter.
• Nice Falls CMR 36, Missoula Massive Sky 21: Caleb Taylor was 22for32 for 223 yards passing and 4 touchdowns, and Keegan Fuller and Kaiden Clement each rushed for 104 yards to assist the Rustlers rally previous the Eagles. Massive Sky led 147 late within the first half however noticed CMR rating twice within the closing minute to take cost on the best way to a 3614 lead. River Wasson caught a 70yard TD cross and in addition had a dashing rating for the Rustlers. Joey Sandberg ran for 157 yards on 19 carries and scored for Massive Sky.
Persons are additionally studying…
• Kalispell Flathead 17, Belgrade 14: Brett Pesola scored on a 21yard landing run, Ben Bliven ran for a 32yard rating, and Miller Bushnell kicked a 29yard area objective because the Braves collected their first win on the season. Hudson Rask discovered Wesley Ehret for a 16yard TD and scored on a keeper for the Panthers (02).
• Helena 21, Billings West 14: Carter Kraft broke a 14all impasse with a 5yard run with 3:15 to play because the Bengals (11) rallied within the fourth quarter to overhaul the Golden Bears (02). Some three and a half minutes earlier, Kraft had linked with Jaxan Lieberg on a 14yard rating to tie the sport. Kraft additionally hit Sam Ark on a 9yard strike within the second quarter. West took an early 30 lead on a 40yard area objective by Jacob Kauwe and was inside 76 on a 24yarder within the third quarter. The Bears then took a 147 lead on a 29yard run by Reece Valdez and a 2point conversion with lower than a minute remaining within the third quarter.
• Nice Falls 42, Missoula Hellgate 0: After dropping their opener 440, the Bison evened their document with a beatdown of the Knights. Nice Falls scored three firstquarter touchdowns to seize a commanding lead. Caleb Taylor threw a landing cross to Chase Morgan, Ryder English tore off a 47yard landing run, and Izayah Brown had a fouryard scoring run. When Riley Collette hit Mason Kralj for a nineyard landing cross, the Bison had been up 280 at halftime. The Knights fell to 02 with the loss.
• Helena Capital 35, Billings Skyview 10: Merek Mihelish threw three landing passes and Tuff Adams ran for 2 extra because the defending state champions evened their document by grounding the Falcons (02). Paxton Fitch ran for a landing within the first quarter to deliver Skyview inside 107, however it was all Capital from there. Dylan Almquist caught two TD passes and Daniel Larson one for the Bruins.
• Billings Central 24, Havre 3: Adam Balkenbush hit Brayden Flores for a 16yard landing and ran for one more rating, and the Rams protection stymied the Blue Ponies as Central moved to 20 on the season. Havre led briefly within the opening quarter on a 27yard Ty Golie area objective, however the Central cross rush and run protection slammed the door after that. Jack Debourg added a secondquarter area objective for the Rams, and Thomas Norman hit pay dust on a fouryard run.
• Lewistown 21, Laurel 0: Dan Ruff opened the scoring with a 15yard cross to Wylee Snapp within the second quarter and Kieran Netburn doubled the lead with a 2yard run within the third because the defending state champion Golden Eagles fended off a problem from the Locomotives (11) with stout protection. Brady Bantz capped the scoring with a 20yard TD reception within the fourth quarter for Lewistown (20).
• Corvallis 41, Frenchtown 6: Aydan Mayn threw three landing passes and ran for the primary rating because the Blue Devils scored the sport’s closing 41 factors in a romp over the Broncs. Bennett Boelman caught Mayn’s first TD toss and added a 38yard pick6. James Nordenstrom was 6for7 on further factors for Corvallis. Billy Corette’s 63yard TD reception from Brody Hardy put Frenchtown on the board first within the first quarter.
• FlorenceCarlton 47, Townsend 0: Of their first two outings of the season, the defending Class B champion Falcons have scored a mixed 74 factors whereas holding their opponents scoreless. Mason Arlington and Tyler Abbott linked on three landing passes, Arlington scored on a keeper, and Ethan Alexander discovered Bridger Alexander for a 26yard landing strike. The Falcon protection notched its second straight shutout.
• Missoula Loyola 7, Manhattan 6 (OT): Talen Reynolds scored from 4 yards out on a thirddown play and Malik Lyttle booted the gamewinning further level because the Rams fended off the Tigers in a battle between two of the perfect groups within the class. Manhattan had taken a 60 lead on a 3yard tote by Tyson Bakke however failed on the conversion. Neither crew scored in regulation with the Tigers incomes the perfect shot in regulation, however had been stuffed on fourthand1 on the primary play of the fourth quarter.
• Eureka 32, Whitefish 6: Tristan Butts ran for one landing and caught one other, and A.J. Truman ran for one and tossed one to Butts because the Lions moved up and downed the Class A Bulldogs. Butts opened with a 67yards scoring run and his 35yard reception from Truman early within the second quarter snapped a 66 tie. Eureka scored all of its factors within the first half. Whitefish was restricted to 2 firstquarter area targets by Ryder Barinowski.
• Conrad 49, Anaconda 18: Roscoe Shaw was a power with 4 dashing touchdowns and Cristean Habets added a TD reception to his 7for7 evening kicking further factors because the Cowboys overwhelmed the Copperheads. Conrad led 2112 at intermission earlier than pulling away. Cory Galle threw for all three of Anaconda’s scores, two to brother Brody Galle and the third to Teague Cromwell.
• St. Ignatius 50, Troy 13: Titan Mansell fired three scoring strikes and ran for 2 scores because the Bulldogs pulled away within the second half for a overcome the Trojans. Rhain Gonzalez caught two of Mansell’s TD passes, from 16 and 20 yards out. Iyezk Umphrey had an enormous day as properly for Mission, scoring on a 7yard run and returning a kick 79 yards to paydirt. Carson Orr ran for Troy’s first rating and Nolan Morris linked with Mason Crow on a 20yard TD cross.
• Superior 58, Plains 8: Jaxon Inexperienced ran for 2 touchdowns, handed for 2 extra and supplied 9 tackles because the Bobcats bolted to a 420 halftime lead on the best way to crushing the Horsemen. Micah Acker caught a TD cross and in addition had a teamhigh 12 tackles for Superior, which additionally obtained two interceptions – one for a TD – from Gannon Quinlan. Inexperienced scored the sport’s first TDs on 3 and 4yard runs, then hit Lucas Kovalsky on a 10yard rating. Kovalsky additionally threw a TD cross to Quinlan. Plains scored within the third quarter on a 12yard run by Darren Standeford.
• Noxon 38, Twin Bridges 6: The Crimson Devils gained their second straight with a floor recreation that noticed Ian Brown, Justice Kayser and Antonio Lodi hit pay dust. Lodi ran for a pair of scores, and Brian Risch linked with Ricky Williams on a 64yard landing strike. Kole Anderson scored for Twin Bridges on a 26yard landing cross.
Editor’s Notice: To have video games included right here, submit scores and scoring particulars to 406mtsports.myteamscoop.com.